The Account Coordinator (AC) will work closely with assigned Account Executive and/or Account Supervisor in their efforts to service clients in a responsive, efficient, effective and accurate manner. The coordinator will provide administrative duties for the Account Executive and/or Account Supervisor.
- Facilitates the flow of advertising and marketing projects within predetermined time frame. Keeps Supervisor apprised of progress/status.
- Attends status, project, strategy and planning meetings with internal staff and clients. Prepares and distributes conference/ status reports of the proceedings.
- Proofreads copy, artwork and other media. Ensures that work is accurate and meets agency standards before being reviewed by client and supplier.
- Coordinates activities and recommendations for marketing strategies with Account Executive and/ or Account Supervisor according to client objectives and budget.
- Maintains files of previous client campaigns, past work and work in progress.
- Acts as the point of contact for client in absence of Account Executive/Supervisor. Responds to client phone calls, files all client-related and media-related materials.
- Runs errands on behalf of clients, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to respond well under pressure.
- Ability to learn additional computer software as needed.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to keep supervisor properly informed.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year work experience, preferably in an office environment and/or customer service.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Possess high degree of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Knowledge of integrated communications.
- Previous experience in advertising and/or event management and public relations.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
As with all of our positions, candidates must be willing to execute with excellence, take accountability and display appreciation for each other and our clients!