The Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day representation of the company to assigned clients and maintains highly responsive service orientation. The Account Executive will support in developing and maintaining strategic marketing goals and assuring that the right solutions are provided to clients. The Account Executive works inter-departmentally with the various teams to align the corporate strategy and departmental goals and objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains day-to-day client contact.
- Establishes and maintains positive communications with clients on project issues, concerns, and resolutions.
- Maintains positive and consistent communications with project executive and project team regarding deliverables and other concerns for the client and makes certain the teams assigned are meeting clients’ needs.
- Looks for opportunities to solve client’s business problems via digital or marketing efforts.
- Seeks out opportunities with clients to consult with the various disciplines within Anthology to help with client’s strategic, media, communication and creative needs.
- Keeps appraised of all relevant client and market developments and anticipates the need for strategic changes, if necessary.
- Works with the department heads and project executives to develop estimates and scopes of work for clients.
- Focuses on the overall client strategy, plus the strategies involved in particular projects. Communicates these strategies to the project teams and helps in developing solutions.
- Attends status, project, strategy and planning meetings with internal staff and clients. Prepares and distributes agendas and conference/ status reports of the proceedings.
- Maintains client documentation, including contracts, change orders and correspondence.
- Coordinates proper paperwork with outside vendors. This includes contracts and billing invoices.
- Assists with client billing, including revenue projections and follow up on accounts receivable.
- Follows the vision of Anthology Marketing Group and works to uphold its brand promise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking and presenting ideas in a positive and productive manner.
- Ability to perform independently and with minimal supervision.
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Knowledge of web development and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Negotiating skills within the context of conflicting interests and pressure-filled situations.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Three (3) years’ direct agency account management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess high degree of professionalism.
- Knowledge of advertising and digital marketing and development
- Previous experience working with a digital marketing team.