Database Coordinator/Visual Analyst
The Database Coordinator/Visual Analyst is responsible for the compilation, organization and utilization of on-site data for both quantitative and qualitative projects. Creates visual presentations utilizing written analytical reports based on the data collection.
Reporting to the President, Research Group:
- Using spreadsheet software (Excel), compiles and organizes sampling data based on project guidelines.
- Organizes and sorts large of amounts of collected contact information into samples for distribution through Qualtrics based on project guidelines using advanced Excel skills.
- Using provided analytical reports of data, creates visual presentations emphasizing the relevant information among all the written information.
- Ensures visual presentation is a true representation of the written analytical report.
- Assists in off-site field survey operations, as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, mainly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Superior verbal skills to easily present sometimes complex data.
- Ability to learn Qualtrics and SPSS.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention to detail, and timelines.
- Ability to maintain data integrity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and thoroughness with data handled.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field with some coursework in analytics.
- Advanced PowerPoint presentation development and Advanced Excel skills.
- One (1) year experience with consumer research or specific industry-related experience.
- Working knowledge of SPSS.
- Working knowledge of Qualtrics.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Reliable transportation for field survey operations.