Digital Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Vice President-Director of Project Management and supporting the Digital Project Managers, the Digital Project Coordinator
- Assists Project Managers with clerical duties such as maintaining contact with clients via email and phone calls, following up with the team, preparing presentations and entering project data
- Gathers project requirements in conjunction with the Project Manager and Team leads.
- Supports and maintains accurate project plans, budget tracking and reporting.
- Communicates clearly and maintains project timeliness, including milestones, deadlines and deliverables to all assigned team members and clients as projects evolve.
- Ensures project change management is done as directed by assigned Project Manager
- Assists with project retrospectives and recommendation report - to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends to relate these to the digital projects assigned.
- Possess technical aptitude and ability to learn new things quickly
- Possess team leadership and development skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess interpersonal skills to obtain cooperation with varying personalities.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to receive and process constructive criticism
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree
- High school diploma and two years' experience in a project management role may be substituted for the bachelor's degree.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess high degree of professionalism
- Previous experience in digital project management, preferably in an agency environment.