Media Reconciliation Specialist
The Media Reconciliation Specialist is responsible for supporting the internal media and accounting departments in their efforts to maintain a consistent flow of media buys, contracts and billing.
Reports to: Media Supervisor and Media Director
Status: Full-time regular, exempt.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists media planners, media buyers and the accounting department by examining print and broadcast media buys, contracts and invoices for accuracy.
- Input media buys in Strata (media specific software).
- Communicating and transmitting all buys and traffic instructions to media vendors.
- Checking media contracts with media buys for accuracy
- Follows up on billing discrepancies with media vendors.
- Organizes and maintains media department resources to include: insertion orders, broadcast buys, traffic instructions and media library.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Accuracy with numbers.
- Possess excellent math skills.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Indoor office environment, most commonly desk-oriented work, but may require standing and walking up to 10% of the time. The physical working environment is generally favorable with adequate lighting and temperature levels. May require working in a shared office environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Possess high degree of professionalism.