The Project Manager will work with the Anthology Digital team to provide end-to-end project management, including scope, budget, detailed planning and monitoring of project progress. The job will include scoping solutions and budgets, identifying and managing risk, creating and managing delivery schedules and helping with employee resourcing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates collaboration with internal and client teams to design, develop and implement project plans.
- Develops and documents project parameters, including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications. Creates, updates and monitors project plans for all projects. This includes gathering project requirements; budget tracking; and project status reporting.
- Coordinates with team directors to determine resource allocations and to help forecast allocations.
- Ensures project success criteria is defined at the start of the project and disseminates criteria to involved team members throughout project lifecycle.
- Identifies project dependencies, critical path and risks at the start of the project and ensures project plan includes risk management.
- Conducts project start work and project post mortems.
- Maintains clear communication around deadlines and deliverables to all assigned team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Drives the project team to meet the agreed upon timelines, maintaining the critical path and overseeing the project budget.
- Ensures project change management is done when necessary.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends in order to relate these to the digital projects and to our clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess team leadership and development skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess interpersonal skills to manage and obtain cooperation with varying personalities.
- Ability to develop budgets, project schedules, and other reports as needed.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to receive and process constructive criticism.
- Ability to instill trust and develop confidences.
- Ability to analyze resource allocation and work with directors to establish contingency plans.
- Ability to find dependencies and critical paths and work with team members to establish contingency plans.
- Strong ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience leading and directing projects or playing a similar role in technology or marketing industries.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess high degree of professionalism.
- Previous experience in digital project management, preferably in an agency environment.