Senior Software Engineer
Anthology Marketing Group is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to build all things web, mobile and challenging, implementing the latest technology and solving difficult business challenges.
This full time regular position
- Works closely with the designers, project managers and clients to implement highly functional, high-performance web-based products, services and applications.
- Defines overall web application objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Determines design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
We are seeking a candidate that has:
- Knowledge of building or consuming API from 3rd party ecosystems.
- Working knowledge and experience with building and deploying secure, reliable and scalable solutions.
- Possess solutions-oriented problem solving skills.
- Possess good typing and organization skills.
- Ability to appropriately balance the needs of clients, end users, and the business.
- Ability to guide, mentor and motivate team members on projects.
- Ability to give, actively listen to and act on constructive criticism.
- Ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Ability to keep supervisor properly informed.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple tasks, and show initiative with limited need for supervision.
- Experience managing Windows Servers and IIS.
The candidate needs:
- High school diploma.
- 6-8 years of experience C#, .NET MVC
- 6-8 years of experience in SQL Server
- 6-8 years of experience integrating at least one of these CMS platforms: Umbraco, Wordpress, Sitecore, Orchard
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with PHP and Drupal
- Experience with MySQL
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not offer any relocation assistance for this position